Action Letters: Crown Victoria Safety Alert
- Make sure your police, sheriff and other law enforcement departments know about the problem and what they can do to help.
- Make sure that your elected officials especially mayors, county judges, district attorneys, state attorneys general, and governors know about the problem.
- Write to Ford directly and implore them to make the needed changes to the CVPI to prevent these needless fatalities and injuries.
- If you know of any similar accidents involving the CVPI, let us know.
- Or, call our 800 number: 1-800-775-6286.
For Ford Civilian Crown Victorias:
Ford is making Crown Victoria “upgrade” kits available to civilians, but at their own expense. For more information, contact your local Ford dealer.